- New 4x4 Rock Crawler T2 Version is even better!
- New Version operating at 2.4Ghz offers more responsive control, eliminating interference
- 2.4ghz system boosts the control range but lower the remote power consumption
- 2.4ghz remote comes with a shorter antenna, does not break as easily as the traditional metal remote antenna
- Independent sealed front and rear gear boxes
- Powered by Twin Powerful HSP RC 540 motors
- Aluminum solid side Guards
- E9001 Metal Gear Servo
- Aluminum Centre oil filled Shock Absorber
- Solid Construction Lots of Aluminum Parts
- High Qulity Off-road Climbing Knobby Tires
- Battery is fixed with plate set, no falling off and easy to take off
- Can Climb over most of the challenging rugged terrain
- Chrome plated wheel rims are fixed by 18 Screws to Enhance The Strength
- Suitable for Both outdoor and indoor play
- Shell Color may vary from pictures, will be shipped randomly!
This rock crawler is absolutely excellent, due to its six it can go place other crawler will not.
I have had mine for a year and one month, the only thing that has actually broken is the small rubber peice that is connected to one of the underside extension arms.
I run it on a 11.1 lipo battery or 8.7 lipo batteries.
It did not take long before I realised I need to upgrade and make it more unstoppable.
So I installed a 20 k steering servo into it and realised that the back end was acting as an anchor, so I installed a second steering servo on the back axle.
I was able to add another steering arm here also. I then bought a 4 wheel steering transmitter.
Despite being told I could not do this, it is now all wheel steer and goes places it could not previously go.
It wont go over water, well it half floated but did not want to, so.
I cut and fitted swimming pool noodles into each tyre, I then took the under bash plates off and fitted chunks of noodles under the back and front axles.
Easily enough I cut and fitted a plate of noodle under the chasis, directly below the battery.
In complete working order I am interested to see if this will walk on water.