When you purchase from us, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
Refund and Refund Policy
Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund. We will arrange return shipping once confirmed by our customer service team. We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods.Generally, Return items which are non-defective are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus shipping cost. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are despatched to you.
It is fairly rare that an item is DOA (dead on arrival). However, if it does happen, you must notify us within 14 calendar days from the date of your product being dispatched from our warehouse of any damage or faults. The product needs to be returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
Please return item in original packaging.
Limits of Responsibility
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Rechargeable batteries (Nimh, Nicd, Lipo Li-ion) must be STORED in a fire-safe container.Rechargeable batteries (Nimh, Nicd, Lipo Li-ion) should NEVER be left unattended while charging.We have no responsibilities for incidents caused by overcharging battery, using wrong battery type or charge
- Crash damages; it is impossible to determine whether crash damage was the result of a radio system failure or pilot error.Please check the radio system before fly.We accept NO responsibility for improper installation of our products.The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his or her intended use and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith; this will include all items sold or distributed by www.superandcheaper.com.au
- Injury, crash or damage, loss of kits or accessories, parts and materials that occurs during the use of any radio-controlled model. Great care shall be taken when using RC products. If you have questions or concerns,please
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
- where items are lost or stolen; and
- in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.