- New Version operating at 2.4Ghz offers more responsive control, eliminating interference.
- 2.4ghz system boosts the control range but lower the remote power consumption
- 2.4ghz remote comes with a shorter antenna, does not break as easily as the traditional metal remote antenna
- Faster speed and with many aluminum parts upgrades
- 4 WD alloy shaft drive
- Powerful SP03302 Brushless RC540 3300KV motor with anodized aluminum heatproof cover
- Hobbywing Brushless 60A ESC with Electric Fan
- Large capacity 7.4v 3600mAh Lipo battery
- Aluminum centre transmission shaft
- Front/rear differentials with high performance
- Stylish Off road buggy wing
- Oil filled Aluminum shocks
- Chrome Plated Color wheel rims
- Fully proportional braking, forward and reverse
- Full ball bearings
- Hi Torque servo
- Pre-trimmed aggressive tread tires with good protection against skid
Too hot to handle
Great buggy and it runs well, but I live in North Queensland, and the ESC/brushless motor have a hard time coping with the heat.
If buying in warm weather, I would advise buying a 03300 heat guard and maybe finding something to cool the ESC like a mounted fan.